"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"

"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"
-- Jon Foreman --

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ya i dont know

This is a blog for the overly-obsessive twilight lovers. I could go on and on about Twilight, so in this blog that's exactly what I am going to do. I am going to talk about Edward Cullen (ahem.. my boyfriend), I'll share my thoughts on events that went on, and I'll talk about the movie and movies to come. The first movie, Twilight, recently came out in theaters and there are three more to come, hopefully. I will talk about what I thought of the movies and what I think they could have done differently. I'm one of those picky people when it come to people making a movie from a book. In my opinion, if you are going to make a movie from a book it better be darn close to the events that happen in the book. So I'll probably end up rambling on and on about the differences between the books and the movies.

No comments: