"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"

"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"
-- Jon Foreman --

Thursday, April 23, 2009

3rd Term Sucks.

In school, 3rd term is the hardest term of the whole year. All we want is for it to be summer and to be out of school. Everyone is so preoccupied with it finally starting to get warm out again and thinking of our summer plans. It is really hard to concentrate during this time of the year. The first term of school is easy, because we actually start to miss school in the end of summer. The second term is okay, considering we can't go outside cause it's -50 out and there's nothing to do but sit and do our homework. But third term, however, is horrible. Like today it's suppose to be 78 degrees, so what am I going to want to do? Go out and enjoy it! So, of course, my homework won't get done and then I have another problem. It's a lose-lose situation for us kids. For me, especially, spring is my favorite because my favorite school sports are finally starting up. I love going and watching boys and girls soccer (mainly boys, they are cuter). Also, I am in love with the baseball games. The school season doesn't officially begin until the end of May, but Kennedy does a spring league and so I always go and watch those. I love being outside and getting fresh air, so it's really hard when you are sitting in school and you see the sun shining outside. Your mind starts to wander and you start planning out your entire summer and next you know you are thinking .. "Wait, what did the teacher just say?" "We have a test tomorrow? Over what?" and "What's our homework over? When did we learn about that?" It's impossible!!! Seriously, it is so frustrating just ask any kid. Right now, the only reason I am writing this blog is because I have a laptop and can sit outside and write. If I didn't have a laptop I could honestly say that this blog would not be written until the next time it is cold or raining outside. 

No comments: