"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"

"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"
-- Jon Foreman --

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lollapalooza :)

I got my Lollapalooza ticket a couple days ago and I am really excited. Lollapalooza is a music festival in Chicago that happens every year. This year there is a really good line-up and there are a lot of bands that I really want to hear. Some bands that I'm really looking forward to are Jane's Addiction, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Beastie Boys, Arctic Monkeys, and Crystal Castles. It's a three day music festival and it is during the summer. Some of my friends are going to it too which will be a lot of fun.

Some other concerts that I'm going to this summer are Summerfest in Michigan, Keith Urban ft Taylor Swift in Des Moines, along with Coldplay in Des Moines. I'm really excited about all of these, especially Coldplay. I like a wide variety of genres so I'm happy that I'm going to get to see a little of all of them. I'll see some country, some rap, some indie, and some pop. It'll be a really good summer. I just wish Cedar Rapids held more concerts, but you wants to come here? Nobody. The last concert was Taylor Swift last summer and she only came because of the flood and was donating a bunch of money to our city.

This summer, I might also be going down to Nashville, Tennessee which will be awesome, because Nashville is our music capitol. There will be a lot of amazing country concerts and it'll just be a music filled vacation. The Grand Ole Opry House has held many shows and hopefully I will get to go there to see some people.

No comments: