"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"

"Would You Let Me See the World Behind Your Eyes?"
-- Jon Foreman --

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer Plans :)

It's April 23 and there are only... 30 more days of school and 2 half days :):). Yessssss! I am so extremely excited for summer you have no idea! So I am just gonna share my summer plans, because that is all I can honestly think of right now. Okay, so this summer is going to be amazing. One of my favorite summer activities are going to all of the bonfires that take place, getting super tan, going on road trips with friends, camping and boating, going to cabins, going to concerts, and just being free from school! My friends and I are talking about all of the camping trips we are going to take and those are so amazing. It's fun to get away from all the modern junk and just take a nice old fashion camping trip. One of my best friends is moving to Texas this summer, which is extremely sad, and we don't know how much of the summer she is going to be here for. Last summer we literally hung out every single day of the summer. So, this summer, after she moves me and some other people are planning to take a road trip down to Texas and spend a couple weeks down there. It will be so cool and a really good experience. My longest road trip, just with friends, was to Des Moines for the basketball state tournament. So I'm really excited to take this road trip. I am kind of scared, though, because I can definitely see something going wrong and we break down in a remote place or something. I was just thinking about this movie I saw. It is call Hitcher. It's about this couple who go on a road trip and on the trip they almost hit this guy. Later, they are asked to give him a ride to the next town and he tries to kill them. They escape, but the whole movie is about that guy tracking them down and in the end the boyfriend dies and the girlfriend lives. It's a pretty creepy movie to think about when you are trying to plan a road trip with your buds. 

No comments: